"Equipping members to thrive in our business community."
- Networking - Good Morning/Evening Delano events; General Meetings; Committee membership.
- Advertising - Chamber Newsletter; Annual Expo; Community Directory; Chamber Sign; City Map, Chamber referrals.
- Making a Difference - Let your voice be heard; Share your ideas; Attend Public Affairs events and forums and task force meetings.
- Promoting Your Business - Showcase your business at a Chamber meeting; staff a shift at the Fourth of July Pork Chop Stand; Exhibit at the Spring Community Expo.
- Gaining Credibility & Respect - Display your member decal; Be listed as a member in our publications; Be listed on our website; Preferred listing in the Community Guide.
- Increasing Your Sales - Greet 18,000+ daily drivers on Hwy 12 with your creative message on our billboard.
- Staying Informed - Read The ACCESS; Attend monthly meetings; Attend Educational Seminars.
- Reaching Your Local Business Peers - Request business database from the Chamber for mailings; Publish your good news in The ACCESS.
- Communicating with Fellow Members - Join a committee and become involved in our strategic plan.
The Delano Chamber welcomes any and all businesses as members of our organization. Please click HERE for a printable/down-loadable version of our membership application. At this time we do not have credit card or e-commerce capabilities. You will need to fill out the form and mail it with a check to Delano Chamber, PO Box 27, Delano MN 55328-0027.
Memberships are pro-rated into the year, please call (763) 972-6756 for your pro-rated price.
Please note that pro-rated memberships may not receive a preferred listing in the Community Guide of that same year due to publishing deadlines. To ensure your preferred listing for the current year, please remit your payment prior to Feb. 15. The price of your membership is worth the preferred listing.
Request a Membership Packet
For a full packet of information about Delano Chamber membership, contact the Delano Area Chamber of Commerce office through the "Request Info" link or phone (763) 972-6756. We hope to hear from you.