"Equipping members to thrive in our business community."
- Networking- Good Morning/Evening Delano events; General Meetings; Committee membership.
- Advertising- Chamber Newsletter; Annual Expo; Community Directory; Community Guidebook; Chamber Sign; City Map, Chamber referrals.
- Making a Difference- Let your voice be heard; Share your ideas; Attend Public Affairs events and forums and task force meetings.
- Promoting Your Business- Showcase your business at a Chamber meeting; Exhibit at the Spring Community Expo and Taste of Delano.
- Gaining Credibility & Respect- Display your member decal; Be listed as a member in our publications; Be listed on our website; Preferred listing in the Community Guidebook.
- Increasing Your Sales- Greet 18,000+ daily drivers on Hwy 12 with your creative message on our billboard.
- Staying Informed- Read The ACCESS; Attend monthly meetings; Attend Educational Seminars.
- Reaching Your Local Business Peers- Request business database from the Chamber for mailings; Publish your good news in The ACCESS.
- Communicating with Fellow Members- Join a committee and become involved in our strategic plan.
- The Delano Area Chamber of Commerce is a member of the Minnesota Chamber of Commerce, and the Wright County Economic Development Partnership and the Better Business Bureau
To assist you in making your business the best it can be, we have provided the following list of helpful websites.
Women-Owned Small Business Guide
Economic Development Partnership of Wright County
Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development [DEED]
- Business Development Committee - Equipping members to thrive in our business community through advertising, networking, social events, and business training is the mission of the Business Development Committee. Specifically, the Business Development Committee plans the annual community expo every spring and the Christmas Tree lighting. The 2022 Business Development Committee Chairman is Daryl MacLean of MacLean Law Office. For more information about the business development committee, or to inquire about volunteer opportunities, contact MacLean at (763) 972-3400.
- Economic Development Committee - Facilitating the communication and distribution of information for the growth and expansion of the Delano business community, this committee is comprised of representatives from the chamber, City of Delano, and Delano Public Schools. Some of its initiatives have been the development of marketing materials to promote locating in the Delano community, retention and recruitment of businesses, economic and business impact surveys, and promoting the message of "Delano is open for business." The 2022 Economic Development Committee Chairman is Brad Goldbeck of Trelleborg. For more information about the committee, or to inquire about volunteer opportunities, contact Goldbeck at (763) 972-9206.
- Government Affairs Committee - Facilitating awareness of political issues that impact the business community and the public, the chamber's government affairs committee coordinates town hall meetings during the political season in an effort to provide a forum for residents to meet candidates and learn about issues appearing on the ballot. For more information on the government affairs committee, contact chairman Josh Gehlen of Minnesota Lakes Bank at (763) 972-3385.
- Membership Committee - It is the mission of the membership committee to ensure chamber members are connected with the chamber via a variety of communication methods, outreach to businesses in the community that may or may not be chamber members, and to promote and develop chamber member benefits. For more information about the membership committee, or to inquire about volunteer opportunities, contact the Chairwoman Michelle Harwood of Harwood's Body Shop at (763) 972-2705.
- Ambassador Committee - Serving as the goodwill link to our members and the community, the ambassador committee presents first dollar awards, progress awards, and other recognitions throughout the year. The ambassador committee also oversees the Business of the Year process and selection. The 2022 Ambassador Committee Chairwoman is Heather Bahn of Delano GrandStay Hotel and Suites. For more information about the ambassador committee, or to inquire about volunteer opportunities, contact Bahn at (763) 972-4303.
Board Vice President
GrandStay Hotel and Suites
Farmers State Bank of Hamel
LuLu's Retail Therapy
Andrea Coppin, Rodan + Fields
Church of Cash
Saturday, February 18, 2023
Join the Chamber as we host Church of Cash on Saturday, February 18, 2023 at Delano American Legion. Church of Cash is a Johnny Cash Tribute band. Tickets are $25 and can be purchased at Delano American Legion. Or Click Here to buy online. Doors will open at 5 pm and show starts at 7 pm.
Click here for more details to Church of Cash
Saturday, March 25, 2023
Chamber’s Annual Banquet is a fun night when the community celebrates the business of the year with dinner and live music. There is also a live and silent auction for additional excitement. Annual Banquet is held in early spring of each year. 2023 Business of the Year is Delano American Legion Post 377.
Delano Community Expo
Saturday, May 20, 20223
Delano Community Expo is a FREE event for the public to meet local business or organization in one place. Each business or organization showcases what they are all about. Delano Community Expo is held in late spring of each year.
Taste of Delano
Taste of Delano is the 1st Wednesday of August each year. The Taste of Delano is held at Delano City Park. This is the perfect opportunity to taste local food and drinks from area restaurants and caters. There is live music to keep you entertained. This is the perfect event for all ages!
This is the day for little ones to trick or trick with local businesses.
Christmas Tree Lighting
Christmas Tree Lighting is held at Riverfront Park in downtown Delano. Come to see the Christmas Tree be lit by the Delano Royalty Ambassadors, visit with Santa and take a carriage ride. This event is held on the Saturday after Thanksgiving, also know as Small Business Saturday to support our small businesses. This is the event to make as a family tradition each year.